Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Massive Head Wound Heather

Yeah, it's not really massive, but this little cut hurt! I apparently did a horrible job of putting my enormous shampoo bottle back on the ledge, in the shower, and it fell. On my head. And it sucked. I thought it was just going to be a bruise and maybe a little swelling, but nothing too obvious. Well, the weight of the bottle actually split my skin when it hit. I didn't realize I was bleeding until I looked in the mirror. There wasn't a lot of  blood but enough that I needed a bandaid. Sooooo....I was lucky enough to get to wear a bandage on my head to Afton's first day of school. Just setting a standard of awkwardness for the year. It's what I do.


1 comment:

  1. Hilarious and what a freak accident, kinda like me taking out the trash that resulted in stitches.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!