Thursday, August 14, 2014

30 Questions: Age 5

I must have been busy the last year and a half, because I forgot to update Afton's 30 Questions list. Better late than never!

1.  What is your favorite color?  Blue

2.What is your favorite toy?  Airplanes

3.  What is your favorite animal?  Snakes

4.  What is your favorite fruit?  Strawberries

5.  What is your favorite T.V. show?  Spongebob

6.  What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Mac n' Cheese

7. What is your favorite game?  Lego Star Wars on Xbox

8.  What is your favorite snack?  Chocolate bread

9.  What is your favorite outfit?  Shorts and R2D2 shirt

10. What is your favorite song?  All of Vampire Weekend's song

11. What is your favorite book?  Pinkalicious

12. Who are your best friends? Brody and Seth and Nina

13. What is your favorite cereal?  Fruit Loops

14.What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Play golf
 
15. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk

16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

17. What do you take to bed with you?  B (his bunny)

18.  What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Fruit Loops

19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Steak

20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Pilot

21. What makes you happy?  Hugging his bunny.

22. What makes you sad?  When I get in trouble.

23. What makes you excited?  Going to Boomers to play putt putt.

24. What makes you mad?  When I want to go somewhere but no one will take me.

25. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?  Play Legos with daddy.

26.  What is your faovirte instrument?  Guitar

27. What is your favorite sport?  Tennis

28. What is your favorite thing to cook?  Cupcakes

29. What is your favorite thing to do with mommy?  Go swimming

30. What is your favorite thing to do with your sister?  Playing hide and seek.

1 comment:

  1. Better late than never, I agree. I wish I had done this... maybe I'll start this year:)

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!