Thursday, August 14, 2014

I Love My Kids and Junk

I could go on and on about how much I adore my children, but I'll spare you and just show you some random pictures.


This was at Geppetto's toy store. When informed we were leaving, after a long and drawn out count down from 15 mins, Rowan informed me, in a very loud voice, "NO, still play with bunnies!" And what was my response?  Buy her her very own bunnies, of course! Even I can't resist Calico Critters.



Afton was very excited to show me that he had put his Legos to bed. They must have had a long day of adventuring.


Not much can top this view. The kids enjoy the beach so much they don't even fight! Afton has tried surfing, thanks to Aunt Jaime.  He is also a boogie boarding pro now. I even got  Rowan on his board, and she caught a wave all the way to beach. You could hear her giggling the whole way! And don't worry, she was wearing her floatie vest.


We drove downtown during Comic-Con, hopeful we would spot some crazy cosplay, which we did and it was awesome, but we had more fun playing at the little park near Seaport Village. There was open areas to run, people flying large kites (one was shaped like an Orca which made both the kids crazy excited), and lots of fun trees to climb. I found this handsome lil monkey in one.


This humongous zucchini was harvested from our garden. I don't know if it was because it was a similar size to some of her baby dolls, but Rowan loved carrying it around. She even enjoyed eating it.








Is he getting bigger, or is the plan getting smaller?


Rowan LOVES to draw. The other day I watched her practicing making circles. It blew my mind. This girl may end up ruling the world with the combination of her intelligence and looks. Look out world!


Ok, so this doesn't have anything to do with my kids, other than the fact they were with me when I took this picture. It was scribbled on the white board at the kids play area/ art center at the Air & Space Museum. I know this will only make sense to a few, but I completely agree with this kid. Ha!


Not sure why this picture came out so terribly, when the drawing was so excellent. Afton is really good at family portraits.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you live in heaven! I love to see you guys out there enjoying your beautiful city, wish we could hang out on the beach with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!