Thursday, July 25, 2013

Let's Go Do Something...

...is what Afton declared, in a very whiny voice, the other day. So we did! I gave him a few choices and he decided that we should go to the Air and Space Museum. This time Rowan was able to join in the fun.


She went to the moon.



Explored air pressure.






And went on a helicopter ride.





Afton has been really into pretend play these days, so he had fun with the new space toys they had set up.



Of course I had to get a picture of Rowan in this little plane.
Just like the one I took of Afton when we first visited the museum.












After finishing up at the museum Afton was not ready to go home, and surprisingly Rowan wasn't sleepy. We decided to go to Pepper Grove Playground in Balboa Park. It was such a beautiful day and the kids had so much fun. I think they could have spent the whole time swinging. Too bad there are other kids that wants turns. Ha! While Afton climbed and ran around (as well as getting his shirt drenched whilst trying to drink out of the water fountain), I let Rowan crawl around in the grass. There may or may not have been grass eaten.













1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! She is getting so big and even more adorable than ever! I love Afton's pics trying to hold her. Too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!