Thursday, May 23, 2013

No Children Post

This feels like a first. A post that has nothing to do with children! Last month I was able to get out of the house for a girls night. My BFF Jaime and I headed over to a new BFF Missy's house for a Passion Party. We ate delicious food, had a few drinks, checked out the merchandise, laughed and giggled, and laughed some more. It was insanely fun and I need to get out more often. This was only the second time I've gone out, on my own, without a child since Rowan was born. 




This is Jasmine, Missy, and I trying out some "equipment." Haha! I'm so glad that Afton has become friends with kids who have rockin' moms. It has taken me a really long time to make friends with people who I can relate to and want to actually hang out with, and I'm grateful I met these fabulous gals. Can't wait to go out again!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! It's a must to get out as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Passion Party was hilarious. There was an 80 year old lady there with a walker! Haha! I definitely need to get out more.

      Delete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!