Saturday, May 25, 2013

I Am a Pizza

On Thursday Afton's preschool class when to O's American Kitchen and made pizza! He was so excited to make his very own pizza and take a tour of the kitchen. Each table was given a pan with pizza dough inside that each child got to help create. They put on the sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. Just how Afton likes it. I kept teasing him that they were going to put anchovies and onions on it. He didn't think it was funny.

Here is a song Afton learned in class....


Waiting patiently to start making pizza!

Cheeeeese!

Brody (one of Afton's best friends) saucing it up.

Afton's turn for sauce!
Afton and Mugilan were wearing the same shirt! Cute lil Indian boys.

And now for chef Seth (the other bestie).

Seth cracks me up!

Love these boy!




So excited the pizza is ready for the oven.


Rowan was such a good girl watching everyone and not making a peep.
Well, except for the time I had someone else hold her. Then there were tears.

Finished product.


Yummmmmmmmmmmmmy!

The pizza masters.

Seth throwing a gang sign. Afton hidden behind Autumn.

2 comments:

  1. I hardly see any pictures of you posted and you are absolutely gorgeous! I miss the fun times in Safford, ha!

    Your kids are getting so big and I can't believe your little girl is already 9 months. Such a petite gal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! It's true I hardly get any pictures since I'm usually the one taking them. Ahhh...the good ol' days in Safford. We did have fun!

      Delete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!