Friday, May 17, 2013

All Things Star Wars

Afton has been on a Star Wars kick. He had watched A New Hope a year or so ago and liked it but didn't love it. Actually, he was just not old enough to like it as much as he does now. I'm sure all the Star Wars Lego stuff, and going to Legoland, helped out a lot too. Anyway, he has been really loving all things Star Wars. He watches the movies (episodes 4,5,6), and sings/hums the main title and the Darth Vader theme, all the time. Nippon is trying to hold off on having him see the first three episodes as long as possible. If he never sees them I'll be fine with that. Haha! He is really excited that he gets to see new Star Wars movies in the theatre! I can't wait.  


Lightsaber ice pop.


These were the first pops I made and forgot to add the blue and red food coloring.
The next batch looked much cooler but I forgot to take a picture. Oh well.


We went to the Lego Store on 5/04....May the 4th be with you!
Afton got a Yoda hat, free poster, a Star Wars planet series set, and a comic book.
Nippon got a Millennium Falcon and a free Han Solo Hoth mini-fig. 


These are figures I've had, in the box, since '98.


The Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi that I let Afton have.
There is also a TIE Interceptor, Y-Wing and X-Wing Starfighters.
Nippon and I both had these before we got together!


Here are most of Afton's Star Wars mini-figurines.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!