Monday, May 13, 2013

Messy Stuff

Last week we decided to take advantage of a beautiful day and do some messy play in the backyard. Afton didn't want to run through the sprinkler like I thought he would, and picked finger painting instead. He even got his paints out himself. I made Rowan some of her own paint out of yogurt and food coloring since she puts everything in her mouth. It was a big hit. She loved pouring it out, squishing her toes in it, and licking the bowls. Afton informed me that brown was his favorite color and proceed to mix all the colors together. After they got as messy as possible, I sprayed them down with the hose and let them dry in the sun, which can be done because this is San Diego sun and not Arizona sun. Ha!




































1 comment:

Yes, I'd love your two cents!