Thursday, February 27, 2014

Girl Friend

Afton:  Mom, when you get married do you have to live with them?
Me:  That's usually the case.
Afton:  But I don't want to live with Nina.



Afton's friend, Nina, came over for a play date last week. We had lots of fun listening to "Everything is Awesome" and having a dance party. Nina has got some mad skills. She was doing the robot and some form of the funky chicken. She kept making me giggle when she would exclaim, "Oh My Glob!"

For the most part they played whatever Nina suggested. They played house and adventurers mainly. At one point I heard her screaming from upstairs, "Afton, bring the rest of the food (pretend) upstairs! Hurry up!" Afton came down and was filling a basket with food and says to me, "Mom, Nina is making me do everything!" So I suggest that he ask Nina to play another game, and he says, "It's ok. It's my job."  Well played Nina. Well played.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!