Wednesday, August 21, 2013

1st Day of Preschool

Someone was very excited to go to school today. He even had me set an alarm so that he could wake up early. I didn't even have to fight him to get dressed! Since last week he has been counting the days until he gets to "see his friends and play with all the toys." He is going to Shoal Creek again, in the same classroom, with most of the same kids as last year. He was very happy that he has the same teacher too. He asked me if he thinks Mrs. K will remember him. Haha. I'm pretty sure she will, Afton. I'm pretty sure she will.







I managed to take one random picture once we got to school, and not even one with his teacher! Oh well, Afton was so excited to see his friend Nathan. They share a similar obsession with Pokemon. His friend Brody is vacationing in Hawaii still but he will be there next week and his other friend Seth arrived a little bit later. I simply forgot to get out my camera again. 



This wasn't a true school day since all the parents stayed with the kids and could arrive late and leave early. Friday will be a real day (and by real day I only mean 3 hrs a day, 3 days a week), and I know I will love it as much as he will. And I think Rowan will enjoy some one-on-one time with her mama too. 


HAPPY FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL AFFY!


2 comments:

  1. great days and such a cute picture of rowan with her first tooth many more good times ahead

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!