Monday, April 29, 2013

Legoland

While the girls were away, the boys did play.....they went to Legoland! After dropping Rowan and me off at the airport for our early morning flight to Chicago, Nippon and Afton went home and snoozed for a bit, then got ready and headed off for a full day at Legoland. I think Nippon had some trepidation on spending the whole day with Afton, on his own, at a theme park, but all went well. He didn't even bring a stroller like I suggested but instead made sure to take lots of breaks and an extra long lunch. It worked out and they had a great time.


I asked Nippon to tell me what their favorite parts were and this is what he said.....

"We really liked the miniature Star Wars, all the different buildings, and the big store. The build and test area was so crowded and crazy that Afton didn't get a chance to do any building or testing, but they had cool ramps and timers. Afton really liked Duplo Land and the water. He also ran wild at the playground and disappeared for a bit. I found him all the way on the other side of the playground in a totally different area."




I asked Afton what their favorite parts were and this is what he said.....

"The Star Wars legos. I got a tie fighter. I like the train. I ride it all by myself!"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!