Friday, April 5, 2013

Edible Afton

Afton's eating habit cracks me up and also drives me insane.
I thought I'd document his age four favorites for posterity.

  1. Bacon, always bacon
  2. Apples. One of the few fruits he will get on his own and gobble up without me suggesting it.
  3. Soft Taco & Cheesy Rollup from Taco Bell. He thinks that after school he should always eat Taco Bell. He is disappointed a lot.
  4. Salmon Sushi. This boy loves his raw salmon. 
  5. Lucky Charms. There is no need to ask. This is what he wants for breakfast, along side bacon.
  6. Cucumber, with or without ranch.
  7. Chocolate. No surprise here.
  8. Blueberry bars from Trader Joe's. Special trips are made frequently just to purchase them.
  9. Pears. Must be soft and juicy and drip down the chin. 
  10. Vanilla ice cream is a new found favorite. He wouldn't try it for the longest time, insisting that he only loved chocolate ice cream. Vanilla has triumphed and puts him in some kind of happiness trance. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I once had a student whose mom brought him hot bacon for lunch every day. Don't become that mother. I will have to try those blueberry bars.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!