Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Lazy Mall Day

The other day the kids and I met up with Nippon for lunch at the UTC mall in University City. They have the best food court! We (more like Afton) picked sushi, but there are a bunch of non-typical mall restaurants to choose from.  Also, right near the food court is an ice rink. I really want to go back and skate sometime. It looked super fun. After we ate, and Nippon had gone back to work, the kids and I decided to walk around. I'm so glad we did. They have a great little play area with a slide and lots of things to climb. Afton loved it and didn't want to leave. I had to bribe him with frozen yogurt. We checked out a few shops and lazed on the cool wicker couches and listened to the fountain. Such a nice and relaxing day.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!