Sunday, April 28, 2013

8

Time is going by way too fast. With Afton I was excited by all the new milestones and happy watching him grow. And though I am just as excited with each new day with Rowan it makes me sad to know she will never be this little again. Regardless of my sentimentality she is growing and is a such joy in our home.




I found this picture on my phone and it makes me giggle. Afton must have used the flash.








Rowan still has rough nights so I picked up this Magic Sleepsuit at the suggestion of a friend. She looks like she is wearing one of those blow up sumo suits! It isn't much magic but it has helped her get back to sleep quicker when she wakes up during the night and it keeps her warm. I'm still feeding her once at night even though I know she doesn't need it. I guess I just like that time together, holding and snuggling her, while I can.








Rowan still doesn't have any teeth but that doesn't stop her. She is such a good eater. I've been making her food and she has yet to turn anything away. Of course there are foods she likes better than others but she will eat pretty much anything, even beets! BTW changing diapers is fun(ny) after a meal of beets.









She is really good at sitting and playing with her toys. She still dislikes tummy time and isn't fond of the crawling position. I think she wants to skip crawling and go right into walking.











Rowan gives the best hugs. When you pick her up, from naps especially, she grabs onto your neck and snuggles her head into your chest. It's my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!