Friday, April 8, 2011

Packing + Stress = Sickness

I wanted to blame my cold solely on Afton, but I'm sure that the stress of moving is taking its toll. He picked up a nasty cough a couple of weeks ago along with a runny/stuffy nose and fever. He still has a lingering cough, but is basically fine. I on the other hand feel like poop. It started with a slight cough and feeling tired. I've been running around from Kid to Kid (to see if I could get any money from clothes Afton has grown out of and toys that I don't want to pack) to play dates with friends that we will be missing. Throw in packing, cleaning, and regular daily life and there is no surprise why I was tired. But then...the cough decided to turn into a seal bark, my nose sprung a leak, I'm positive my head is going to explode, and to top it off my body thinks it ran a marathon. I'm really not in the mood for this. Not that anyone is ever in the mood to be sick, but I've got packing to do and we are heading to San Diego on Sunday to find a place to live! I will now use the phrase that Afton has been using quite a lot lately...GO AWAY COLD! He doesn't say the "cold" part obviously, it's usually "Mommy" or "Banyan" (the cat), but the message is the same. GO AWAY COLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!