Monday, April 4, 2011

Book 'em

We've started going through things and begun packing last week. The DVDs are all ready to go (because they were super easy to pack) and the linens & bath towels are sorted and ready for donation. I've begun wrapping my knickknacks and have taken down almost all of our pictures. The thing that has taken some time though (so far) are the books. I hate to get rid of any of them, yet I know there are several that need to go. They have been read and used and loved and are not worth packing up. They are very HEAVY! Especially Nippon's computer programming books. So we spent yesterday deciding which will stay and which will be passed along to new readers. I have four large bags of books to take to Bookmans to see if they will buy any. I'm sure they will buy quite a few of them, as there are some great books in there. After that they will be taken to Goodwill. I was thinking that I would go to Changing Hands but they only give store credit. That means I would end up buying more stuff to pack. Not a good idea. But still temping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!