Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pecos Park

The other day I took Afton to play at Pecos Park. My cousin had recommended it as a fun place for small children. She was right. Thanks Julianne! I had forgotten that she had told me there was a little water play area there. Luckily I always bring an extra pair of clothes and Afton was able to partake in the water fun.







When his lips started quivering I knew it was time to get the blanket. Once dressed, he proceed to play in the sand, climb up the slides, and run wild. Then he remembered the water and tried to get wet again. Good thing I run fast.

There is also a skate park right next to the play area. He wanted to sit and watch them, which we did for like 15 mins. Do I foresee a lil skater in the future? Quite possibly.

4 comments:

  1. So fun! You should try the pool too. Loads of fun for little ones. If we were there we would have been there right with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i have my little babies, you'll have to teach me all the tips and tricks of the trade of being a good Mommy! i would never have thought of bringing extra clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know the next time you go. Kate would love to play with Afton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely Carianne!!! I'll give you a call.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!