Thursday, April 15, 2010

AzizAziz

Last night Nippon and I watched Aziz Ansari's Intimate Moments for a Sensual Evening. Hilarious! (though quite raunchy) I was thinking I'd contact Aziz and tell him to "friend" my brother Lee on Facebook so he could gather new material. Then I thought that he probably has enough with his own family. Not only was he funny, but he has some good taste in music (minus the R. Kelly stuff, which I'm hoping was just for laughs). Now I need to check out his mixed tape he did as Randy with Dave Sitek (from TV On the Radio). Sweek!

*Sidenote* I was reading somewhere that people expect Aziz to use stuff about his culture in his act, but he doesn't. Is that an issue? It's not like he denies that he's Tamil or that he comes from immigrant parents. Anyway, there can only be one Russell Peters.

2 comments:

Yes, I'd love your two cents!