Friday, April 9, 2010

Newbie

So I've been meaning to start a blog for a while now since I'm not so good at keeping a journal and such. Plus this will be a nice way of keeping friends and fam up-to-date on Afton and his shenanigans.

So, let's recap....

Once upon a time in the state of Arizona, a girl named Heather realized that she super liked this chap named Nippon. With her youthful charms she captured this handsome fellow, and they have been together ever since.

Then one day they had a beautiful lil boy named Afton Krishnan Rath.



Born at 6:37am on January 1st, 2009.
Weighing in at 7lbs. 12oz.



And he got bigger and bigger....




And cuter and cuter....




So there you have it. Hopefully I will get the hang of this thing and post often. It's nice to be exiting the world of a blog stalker, and re-entering as a blogger.

4 comments:

  1. YES! I am so excited. I just subscribed to your blog. I will now blog stalk you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! welcome to blogging! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting, I am going to add you to my list of blogs on my page to follow! Your little guy is so cute!!! I love his eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the background to your blog is great! water is huge fun! am waiting anxiously for pics of Afton's BIG SPLASH!Nippon's tatoo? not sure
    the artistry is cool.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!