Friday, September 4, 2015

Caren and The Airport

My beautiful friend Caren invited the kids and I up to Los Angeles to visit her. She had several ideas on what we could do, taking note as to all the wonderful things available in her area as well as the likes and dislikes of my children. She knows us well, and we decided on visiting the Santa Monica Airport. We ate lunch and headed over to the Museum of Flying. Unfortunately it was closed that day, but it ended up giving us more time to watch the planes take off and land...and the kids were thrilled!






After all that excitement, we decided to pile on some more with a stop at the park.



I must have been having too much fun because I didn't get a picture of Caren and/or I, but the memories are crystal clear. Thanks for a fabulous day, darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!