Friday, April 11, 2014

More Family, More Fun

The reason I was willing to go to this high school reunion, was that I would get to see my family. It was so nice staying with my parents; waking up to yummy breakfast, laughing and reminiscing, having my kids play in the same places I played as a kid, and just being home. 





I was especially happy that my niece was able to be there at the same time. Nothing like cousins!




Here's Rowan playing peek-a-boo with Grandpa!






Rowan was such a good mommy carrying her babies around.




Here's Lee, entertaining us with his mad jumping skills.





Sidestory: The red and blue rectangles on the table, in the below picture, are abstract Joseph and Mary figures. In their arms they hold a small square baby Jesus with a wooden knob (like for a drawer) head. When I was unpacking after we returned home, I found the little knob in my bag. I called to let my mom know but only my brother Lee was there, so he took the message. During dinner that night, he randomly informs my mom that, "Heather has baby Jesus' head." Pahahaha!





The boys all went to the driving range and putting green one day. It was the first time Afton had ever been to a real golf course. I can't even describe how happy he was. My dad said he did really well. He said he has a good swing, and nice aim. Grandpa will be happy to know that Afton has been watching The Masters on tv. This morning he made me set a reminder so that he wouldn't miss any of the second round! I just asked him who he wanted to win and he said Mickelson. Not this time Affy, not this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!