Tuesday, April 8, 2014

15 1/2 Year Class Reunion

Somehow a random, non-school affiliated, class reunion was put together, and I decided to go.  It was actually extremely fun! It was nice catching up with so many classmates that I spent a good deal of my childhood with. I've known some of them since kindergarten! There was only one person I didn't remember. Not too shabby.



Friday night we met up at the Safford Bowling Alley. Many, including me, brought their kids. There was a lot of laughing, storytelling, and picture taking. After bowling we hit up the Bull Pen, a total dive bar, which was quite enjoyable. I wish I had the picture of Nicole standing next to the hideous horse door to the women's bathroom. Classic.

Left to right: Shane, Jennifer, Stevie, Me, Larry, Brett, Alexis

Stevie, me, Shane, Alexis, Brett, Katrina, Nik


On Saturday there was a family picnic held at the Graham County Fairgrounds. The wind was so bad that we ended up having to move inside to the Agriculture Building. Rowan thought it would be fun to crush all of her goldfish and make a orange cracker-crumb snow angel. She provided lots of entertainment to those sitting nearby.


Christina and I. Somehow her hair missed the wind, unlike mine.


That night we were serenaded by Larry Archuleta's band...


and Shane Casey's cover band.



There was delicious cake made by Andrea Young, some dancing, a few (understatement) mice, yummy food, and lots and lots of giggles. I love reconnecting with people from my past. It reminds me who I was, and who I still am.

Brett and Nicole.



Stevie and Jennifer 


There were some people that had left already, and some that didn't make it to this last event, but this is pretty much the group that attended.

Top Row: Larry Archuleta, Brian Sargent, Teara Sargent, Alexis Rios-Hanson, Stevie Spalsbury, Cory Barker
Top Middle Row: Gayleen Sanders, Melissa Dodge, Amy Perea, Jesse Campos
Bottom Middle Row: Shane Casey, Kate Williams, Adriana Rodriguez, Kimberly Earp
Bottom Row: Brett Ulery, me, Jennifer Casey, Nicole Palomino



Can't wait to do it again Class of '98!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!