Thursday, December 5, 2013

Secrets. Sort of.


My sister-in-law tagged me in a Facebook post where you list info about yourself. I decided to list them here instead. She gave me the number 9, so here are 9 things you may or may not know about me.....
  1. My favorite movie is Nacho Libre.
  2. I've suffered from onychophagia (nail biting) and dermatillomania (skin picking) for as long as I can remember. My older brother says he recalls me picking my lip when I was really little. Surprisingly I can go a long time without doing either, but it always comes back in some form.
  3. I know how to put on a sari. Pleats and all.
  4. My kids eat McDonald's breakfast probably once a week. I know, awful.
  5. I was voted class clown in high school. Are you shocked?
  6. I've had the same best friend since I was 6. We lived across the street from each other growing up, and we now both live in San Diego. How cool is that?!
  7. I can type at 64 WPM.
  8. I played the saxophone for seven years. Even marched in the high school band.
  9. I always cry when reading "The Giving Tree." Always.

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. :0) That is awesome. Your a wonderful sister in law. Sorry it took me awhile to look this up. Cannot wait until you are here. Take care, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!