Friday, November 15, 2013

School Halloween Parade

Every year the preschool class dresses up and parades through the school, showing off their cuteness, and then finishes up with a Halloween party. They were all so ridiculously cute. Even Rowan got to join in on the fun (and by fun I really only mean dressing up).



Mrs. K prepping them on what they will be doing, and passed out instruments for the kids to play while they did it. Afton was super stoked that he got the tambourine instead of the lame sticks like last time. Ha!



I didn't get any pictures of the parade since I was holding Rowan the whole time, but here are some shots of the chaos that "picture time" caused. 






Indiana Jones and Captain Hook




I'm dressed as a tired (though smiling) middle aged woman, if you could't tell. 
Rowan was a cute lil bumblebee. She makes up for me.



Indy and Bumblebee



The trio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!