Friday, November 15, 2013

Halloweenie 2013

The Sunday before Halloween we were invited to carve pumpkins at Nippon's co-workers house. We have done it for the past 3 years, so it's become our San Diego Halloween tradition. The best part is that we get to eat homemade pho. I know that has nothing to do with Halloween, but the truth has to be told. It's the BEST PART.


Afton picked out a ghost with the word BOO underneath it.
It's the one on the far left hand side.
They all carved such fun designs.
One girl even did a tardis. How cool is that!?



On Halloween I took Indiana Jones and Lil Bumblebee out into the neighborhood to retrieve loot in the form of candy. We totally scored.



The cutest lil bee I ever did see.



Nip's eyes are closed, but whatever.



Aunt Jaime, aka The Hipster, came over to join in the fun!




I love this picture so very very much.



Our friend Jasmine and her husband, Beau...I mean, The Black Swan and Smee...came over and joined in some adult Halloween festivities. Their cute kids were there too, but I somehow forgot to get a picture of them.



Note: Halloween should never be on a weeknight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!