Wednesday, February 6, 2013

No Longer Three

My baby is no longer. I mean, the sound of 4 compared to 3 is huge. Or at least it is for me. Doesn't three sound so much younger than four? Anyway, the feel of four is different. Afton actually THINKS he is a big boy now. He even tries new things just because "I'm four now." It's pretty awesome. He has tried several new foods (at least one bite even if he doesn't like it) and doing more big boy things such as opening the door to let the cat in, using scissors and a glue gun, putting things in the trash for me, getting out his own drink from the refrigerator, and more. These are all things I am extremely excited about. Next are chores! Haha!!!

For Afton's birthday we celebrated twice. On Dec. 28th we went to the bowling alley in Safford and had fun bowling and eating pizza and cake with my side of the family (Nippon's parents were there as well. His dad, who has never bowled, got a spare!). It was so nice to see everyone and catch up. Afton had SO much fun and he got lots of really nice presents. Unfortunately I had too much fun and forgot to take a single picture. It was awesome though. 

For his actual birthday we were in Chandler and at the last minute decided to go to Peter Piper Pizza. Luckily we have fabulous friends and family that came and made it great. Thank you all for your support and super nice gifts. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!