Thursday, November 22, 2012

Afton's Thankful

I asked Afton what he is thankful for, and this was his reply:

The Air & Space Museum (Priorities)

Two beds (I think this refers to his bed and then, in the morning, snuggling with me in mine. )

Wood chip park (What he calls the park across the street. Obviously, the ground is covered in wood chips.)

Baby sister (Awwwww)

House (Self explanatory)

Toys (Yeah, he's three. Or does that matter?)

B (His stuffed bunny rabbit.)

School (Smart kid!)

Kid tablet (This is what he calls Nippon's Nexus tablet. It has all his favorite games on it, like Angry Birds.)

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! And since I'm apparently playing catch up and reading your blog, I was going to mention that Madeline isn't good at a nap "routine" either?? She's finally getting a little better, but she's almost 6 months! Hopefully our girls will figure something out for us soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!