Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Punched Ears

Rowan has been asking to get her ears "punched" (though she no longer uses that word since Afton has corrected her multiple times). I immediately regretted doing it when I saw how much older she looked with them, BUT she does love her sparkles!



Afton did a good job of getting her all worked up, telling her about how it was going to hurt and that they put a needle through her ears.


She did such a good job of sitting still, even though I could tell she wanted to jump right off that seat.


"Look at my princess ears!"


Afton has sympathy pains.


The froyo didn't even seem to make her happy. We had to walk down to Nordstrom Rack and pick out shoes for her smile to come back.


And a new Hello Kitty outfit. That did the trick!

Such a pretty Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!