Saturday, December 13, 2014

October Shenanigans

We had a very full October! After our relaxing and much needed Sedona trip, we got into the full swing of Halloween.  Afton went on a field trip to Oma's Pumpkin Patch (Afton thought that was great since Oma is what he calls my mom) where he picked out the perfect pumpkin and had fun playing in a huge pile of cotton. We carved pumpkins; Nippon's was a Pokeball, and Afton and Rowan wanted "happy" faces. The kids decorate the house with spooky cobwebs, and there was lots of dressing up. Afton finally settled on being a ninja. Rowan wore several outfits (that I sadly didn't get any pictures of other than the unfinished Mickey Mouse costume). She was Indiana Jones for Afton's school Fall Festival, Princess Rapunzel, and for trick-or-treating she was a mermaid! I so wish I had a picture of the awesome mermaid costume my friend Barbara made for her. It was shimmery and pretty, with a pearly jeweled "shell" top. 

To sum it up, it was lots of fun!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!