Saturday, May 3, 2014

Dress Up

I've lost a bit of weight and decided to try on some saris and salwar kameez (long shirt with loose pants and a dupatta aka shawl) that I haven't been able to fit into for a while. A long while. I was pretty happy to not only fit into them, but also remembered how to do the pleating and the wrapping of the sari. Afton came into my room to see what I was doing and decided to take some pictures with my phone. I will now blame him for the blurry images.


I have never worn this particular purple and green sari to any events. When I purchased it, I had it altered to fit me perfectly. I then proceeded to gain too much weight to wear it. Silly me. 





I pulled out my wedding dress to show Afton, and decided to see if it fit as well.....AND IT DID!!!
Afton exclaimed how beautiful I looked, and was sure that we were going to get married. How sweet is that!? 




It was pretty fun putting on my Indian attire. Now I just need a reason to wear them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!