Monday, January 13, 2014

Schnepf Farm Fun

For Christmas my parents took the whole family to visit Schnepf Farm in Queen Creek. We enjoyed ice skating, a hayride, smores, train ride, deer feeding, yummy lunch, and petting zoo. It was nice to all be together and seeing the cousins play. 


Rowan wishes she could skate too!

It wasn't ice, but a slick white plastic rink. I was not so good at it, I think Lee broke both ankles, Adyson and Afton had fun, and Scott was a pro.



Hooray for cousins! We especially love our big cousin Keely. 

Feeding the deer was definitely a highlight.


They were so pretty! And hungry.

The deer isn't so sure about the man in the sweater vest.

Pretty ladies!

The cutest fambly I ever did know.







I just adore this picture of my parents. Thank you so much for giving us the gift of family!


2 comments:

  1. such great picture it was a great time yea i think i did break my ankles he he it was all fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Families are the best! And I too, love the photo of your Mom and Dad!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!