Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Amberly

My favorite closet-mate (when we worked together in AZ, the office we shared was seriously once a closet) traveled all the way from snowy Utah to visit during Thanksgiving. Somehow she came at exactly the right time. She's magic like that.


Chatting on the porch, waiting for Thanksgiving dinner in North Park.



This is at La Jolla Cove. It was one of the most gorgeous sunsets I have ever seen. It rivals any Arizona sunset, and that is saying a lot. The sky was on fire!




Last day with Amber. Had to put our toes in the ocean (Torrey Pines Beach) and find some pretty rock and shell treasures on the shore.



We did a lot of fun stuff, including the Fleet Science Center, temple lights, and a Christmas tree decorating party. The kids loved having her around, and I did too. Mainly I was grateful that she was here to build me up, remind me who I am, and give me a boost when I was down. I sure love my Amberly! Oh, and she spoiled me rotten with doTerra products! Yeah, she's awesome.

1 comment:

Yes, I'd love your two cents!