Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Green Thumb

I've planted a garden and I'm anxiously awaiting the fruits of my labor.


Baby avocados!
 Ok, so I didn't plant these (they were here when we moved in) but I did add citrus/avocado
 feed to them throughout the winter and spring to get them healthy and ready to feed my belly.

Crookneck squash.

Jalapeno

Okra

Pear and yellow heirloom tomatoes.


Had to throw in some flowers. These hydrangeas are the prettiest of blue.


So many green beans!

Basil

Strawberries (we've had three so far!)

Eggplant

Close-up of the heirloom tomatoes.

My lil helper.

2 Avocado, 2 Lime, 2 Orange

And I had to include my favorite succulents. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to do this at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Heather! I'm impressed! Thanks for the garden tour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are a green thumb!! I miss my basil:(

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!