Friday, October 26, 2012

I Love Cloth

Back when I had Afton I really wanted to cloth diaper him. The initial cost along with having a baby for the first time squashed that dream. I did purchase some prefolds and gdiapers that I used on him briefly before giving up completely. Not this time around! I've got a full stash and I LOVE it! 


Of course doing cloth diapers is a lot more work but I actually enjoy it. I have mainly All-in-One pocket diapers (Charlie Banana, BumGenius, Baby City, FuzziBunz, Happy Heiny) but I also have prefolds with Thirsties and Econobum covers. The picture above is all but a few of the diapers I use. I love how soft they are and that Rowan has yet to have a diaper rash. Yay!

Rowan posing in her cute Fuzzibunz.

Of course Afton had to get in on the photo shoot.

And of course since baby sister has her clothes off....

So must Afton!




Afton decided that he wanted to be the photographer. Here are his pics.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! She is such an adorable and happy baby!! And good for you using cloth diapers! They are cute. Unfortunately, I don't have enough patience for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had two in diapers there would be no way I would do it.

      Delete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!