Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Real Cut

This is the picture the lady who cut Afton's hair took after a very easy and quick first salon haircut. I had been cutting Afton's hair at home, but since I was basically just trimming it to keep it out of his eyes, his hair was turning into a mullet. I decided to take him to get a "real" cut. I thought it was going to be a horrific ordeal but he was really good. I'm sure the Elmos video, race car seat, stuffed dog, and other fun toys were distracting enough. I almost thought his patience had left while waiting for the stylist to get a band-aid for the cut she gave herself about three snips into it. BUT he was a good boy and only asked a few times to get down. All in all it was a great trip. He still has some cute curls and his hair is out of his eyes. I think I can keep it trimmed for a while, but when the back starts getting longer than the front you know we will be back.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know you had a blog?! or kids! I love his hair, omg seriously so cute, those curls! Stalking right back atcha:)

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!