Friday, August 6, 2010

Teef

Today I went to the dentist for the first time in 12 years. I know, I know. Stupid, but that's what happens when you have no insurance. Actually I've had dental insurance for about 3 years now and should have done this much sooner but getting my teeth cleaned and checked on hasn't been in my routine in ages. Better late than never. Right?


Anyhoo...I had a great check-up! They were all surprised that it had been so long. I have two small cavities that will be filled on the 20th, but other than that they said my teeth look fabulous. Yay for me! Of course they think I should get my wisdom teeth out. Boo.They don't bother me and aren't causing any problems so it's not high on my list of things to do. So, even though I hadn't seen the dentist in FOREVER I was definitely conscious of my oral hygiene and it paid off. I rule.

2 comments:

  1. You must be a good flosser. Let me know if you like your dentist. I am in the market for a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i --hate-- the dentist! in fact after i left high school, i didn't go to the dentist until i was about 23. then i took a long break and went back at 29. now i'm 30. it might be another 6 years. and...i have my wisdom teeth in as well and have no plans on removing them!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!