Thursday, October 2, 2014

Arizona: Chandler

To finish off our Arizona trip, we stopped in Chandler. 


We ate yummy food, and had fun with Kaku. Not sure why I didn't get more pictures, but we had fun with Maa, Bapa, and Ghia too!


We were lucky enough to stop in and see our friends the Curtis'. This is my oldest sister (when you grow up living across the street from someone, they become your family) Danielle. Her youngest son Trajen, who is 6, was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma (bone cancer) earlier this year. We must have been enjoying ourselves because this is the only picture I got (and I love it!). Afton and Trajen must have been playing Smash Brothers or Legos, and I'm positive Rowan was hanging out with Chloe. I just love their family so very much.



Afton and Rowan love Maa and Bapa's Chandler house. They build forts with the couch pillows, play at the little park nearby, and eating new foods. They both ate poori and liked it!

Note: They this isn't the first time they have tried poori, but it was the first time they ate it all!


This was the only reason we wanted to leave. Ugh. That kind of heat sucks the life out of you.

We had so much fun seeing everyone and making memories. Can't wait to visit Arizona again...when it's much cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!