Monday, March 25, 2013

Park Pics

We went to a new park called Hilltop Park the other day. It is located on a hilltop (surprise) in Rancho Penasquitos with lots of grass and flowers and gorgeous views of San Diego, all the way to La Jolla! There is a ton of space for bike riding, kite flying, picnicking, and even a trail for hiking. There are two large play grounds with anything a kid could want to play on, and even a recreation center. Afton and Rowan both loved sticking their toes in the sand. You'd think I would have taken more pictures since it was such a nice day but I guess we were having too much fun. These are the only pictures I snapped....

Somehow he got stuck and was calling for me to help him.
I couldn't stop laughing.


This pretty lizard was soaking in some sun.
Afton was positive it was a snake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, I'd love your two cents!