Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Kids...with an S

I'm still trying to wrap my head around having two children.
It's really fun/scary/tiring/exciting/nuts. 
Here are some pictures of the kids.






Afton is the best big brother. He is so sweet with Rowan, even if she is screaming her head off (see above picture). He loves giving her kisses and is always saying how cute she is. He likes to point out all her "tiny" body part..."look at her little ears, look at her little toes." He is super patient too, which is such a surprise since he has basically had me at his beck and call his whole life. If I'm nursing Rowan he waits until I'm done to ask for snacks, or whatever it is he needs. He does take advantage of whoever isn't caring for Rowan at the moment though. If Nippon is home they are best buds, that is unless Nippon is holding Rowan then I'm his play mate. I'm so thankful he's such a good boy. It makes having another so much easier.

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are adorable. Being a family of 4 is SO much different than having just 1 kid!!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!