Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Number Two

I had another doctor visit this week. They confirmed that I'm around 15 weeks, which is two weeks more than I thought. So August 29th is my due date. The doctor says she/he is big and it feels like it (even though I can still fit into my regular pants). I have a feeling I will need to go shopping very very soon. We scheduled the next appointment along with a sonogram where we will find out if Afton will have a brother or a sister. So excited to find out. Afton came to this last appointment and was sad that he didn't get to see the baby like last time. So it will be extra fun getting the sonogram.

3 comments:

  1. Oh baby #2, I'm so excited for you. Already 15 months, wow! Time is going to fly mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather! congratulations on baby #2!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see what you are having!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!