Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Once There Was a Christmas

I promise we did celebrate this holiday. We went to Safford to spend Christmas Eve with my family. We opened presents at my parents house before going to my Aunt Lisa's for a delicious dinner. Christmas is so much fun now that there are kids to enjoy it with.


Afton was spoiled, as were Nippon and I.


My parents gave Afton a tricycle. He looks so cute on it!
He finally mastered the pedaling and goes all over the house, though he still needs to get the steering down. Practice, practice!


My niece received this pony. You can feed it, brush it, sit on it, ect. and it responds.


This is the kids reaction to Scott bringing it in.


Adyson loved it.


Afton, not so much.

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are awesome! I love the picture of you and Afton with his bike. He is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!