Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloweenie & More

Afton was able to experience his first Halloween this year. Last year we were in India, and he wasn't old enough to enjoy it anyway. He dressed up as the cutest, I mean coolest, Wolverine ever. He had fake muscles and all. We bought it at the Spirit Halloween store which is NOT a place Afton enjoyed. He wouldn't let us put him down and would start shaking if he was too close to any of the scary animitronic whatnots. Luckily there were no tears so I didn't feel so bad giggling about his fright.


Afton was scared of this skeleton Nippon bought but after he saw it a few times he thought is was "silly." His words.

Evil eyed Banyan completes the shot.


We didn't go trick or treating door to door since he really doesn't care about that part yet, but we did go to the Kiwanis Park Carnival. It was a fun place to people watch and chow down on some Navajo tacos. YUM!

They had a face painting booth where I asked the guy to paint some chops (aka sideburns) onto my cute Wolverine. I'm not sure exactly what the guy was thinking, and Afton hated every second of the ordeal. Don't ask me what's on my face either. Apparently I was kissed by a weird lipped creature.




Earlier that week we went to Mother Nature's Farm with my cousin Carianne and her daughter Kate. The kids had lots of fun running through the maze, going on a hay ride (where Afton lost his hat, but we got it back), decorating pumpkins, and jumping in the bounce house.






I love this picture of Carianne and Kate (peaking over the top).





4 comments:

  1. Afton has the best abs I have ever seen on a 2 year old! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it supposed to be a bat on your face?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. His Halloween costume is too funny. We had fun at the farm. Afton really did like the bounce house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't wait to have our halfie baby! afton is sooooooooooooo cute!! such a beautiful little boy and i absolutely adore that costume. :) you both are so incredibly blessed. -x-

    ReplyDelete

Yes, I'd love your two cents!