Saturday, July 10, 2010

Like a Fish


I enrolled Afton in swimming lessons this summer, and it was super fun for both of us. Not only did Afton become really confident in the water but I got a nice lil tan too! I'm pretty sure he thinks he's a fish. He LOVES to go underwater. So much that it kind of freaks me out. He isn't afraid of jumping in from the side and going completely under. Surprisingly he doesn't drink or swallow much water. We took the class with my cousin Carianne and her daughter Kate. Afton didn't quite pick up the pro-bubbling skill that Kate did. He needs more practice! I'm pretty sure Kate is the only other child that Afton actually recognizes. This is kind of sad because I've been trying to socialize him more. Luckily we've been going on more play dates and getting out more since there are so many activities available during these hot summer months.

1 comment:

Yes, I'd love your two cents!